Saturday, March 2, 2019

Luck Of The Irish - Word Tracer


Education is and always has been an important part of my life, for (THIRTEEN) years I coined myself a professional student, taking that long (because, life) to complete my undergraduate degree. 


My educational journey began early on in preschool at the age of 3 and from day 1 this book worm was hooked. It is because of my early experiences that I was more than happy to pass along the following St. Patrick themed word tracer from www.education.com to kick off the month of March.


"Grab your pencil and have fun practicing your handwriting by tracing these fun St. Patrick's Day words! Check out Education.com for more (language arts activities)!"





While I did receive the word tracer as a promotional PDF, this post was not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment